At H-BIT we are aware of the importance of our employees. We bring together talented, experienced professionals who together strive for a common goal. We also nurture an employee and family-friendly environment with flexible working hours, an attractive payment policy and a strong emphasis on excellent interpersonal relationships. We are always on the lookout for new talent.
We look for professional, highly skilled or emerging engineers who can evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment. We offer the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting and fast developing technologies in the world.
We are looking for a C++11 developer with experience in the telecommunication or cryptocurrency field, with these qualifications:
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- knowledge of C++11 and above programming language
- knowledge of STL library
- knowledge of software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing, and operations
- knowledge of agile development
- knowledge of C++ networking and threading
- knowledge of basic internet protocols (HTTP, TCP, UDP, ...)
- experience managing large projects
- creative, open-minded, and looking for a challenge
Bonus skills or knowledge:
- knowledge of Boost Asio library
- experience with micro-service based architecture
- knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
Join our team in Maribor, Slovenia (EU).
Please send your application together with your CV to [email protected]
Are you ready to join a team that pushes boundaries and seeks new innovative solutions?